The Central Board of Secondary Education (CBSE) declared the results of Joint Entrance Examination (Main) 2018 with Rank on May 30, 2018. However, the results for both JEE Main Paper I and II are now available on the official website-cbse.nic.in.
The exams were conducted on 8th April 2018, the JEE Main Results 2018 for JEE Main (Architecture) Paper 2 has been declared by the CBSE on its official results website - cbseresults.nic.in. Total 146017 candidates had registered for the exam and almost 122543 candidates (68846 no. of boys and 53697 no. of girls) had appeared for the test.
Here the steps to check JEE Main Paper 2 Results 2018:
- Visit the official website - http://cbseresults.nic.in/
- Click on Joint Entrance Examination (Main) 2018- With Rank, Announced on 30th May 2018 ( Both Paper I and Paper II )
- Enter your Roll Number, Date of Birth
- Click on Submit
- Download your Result and Rank
- Take a printout for further reference
Get Free Educational Material Right In Your Email!!
Direct Link - http://cbseresults.nic.in/Jee_main_pzy/jee_cbse_2018.htm
Remember, for counselling in NITs/IIITs/GFTI, only Indian nationals are allowed to fill choices online as a separate DASA channel is available for the Foreign National candidates.
Subscribe to CBSE News - CBSE Headlines | Latest CBSE News | Updates on CBSE
Get the latest posts delivered right to your inbox