Central Board of Secondary Education (CBSE) is going to conduct the University Grants Commission National Eligibility Test, UGC NET 2018 on July 8, 2018 (Sunday). However, this eligibility test is conducted to assess the eligibility of Indian candidates for the positions of Assistant Professor or and Junior Research Fellowship in Indian Universities and colleges.
However, NET would be conducted in 84 subjects across 91 selected cities in India. Remember, the final answer keys of all the papers and the scanned response sheets of the candidates would be available on the official website in the fourth week of August, along with the final answer keys of all the papers. Students must check cbsenet.nic.in for any updated information.
Here are some instructions designed by CBSE and non-compliance that may lead to failure of candidature.
- Carrying a photo identity card is a must, along with a print out of the online Admit Card on the day of examination.
- There is no negative marking for incorrect attempts. Therefore, candidates are advised to attempt every question.
- The candidates are supposed to report at the exam centre 2 hrs. 30 minutes prior to the scheduled exam time and cooperate with the invigilating staff at the time of frisking. Candidates will not be permitted to leave the exam hall before 10 am in the 1st session and 1 pm in the 2nd session.
- The candidates must abide by the instructions of the invigilators in the exam hall and any kind of argument with the invigilators or other staff involved in the exam duty will not be allowed.
- All the examination halls have a wall clock and hence, the candidates do not need to wear any type of watch in the exam hall. The use of calculators in log tables is prohibited, along with the mobile phones, electronic devices, paper bits and chits, books/notebooks, etc. Students found with any of these items, will be treated as cases of unfair means and they would not get their results.
Get Free Educational Material Right In Your Email!!
Subscribe to CBSE News - CBSE Headlines | Latest CBSE News | Updates on CBSE
Get the latest posts delivered right to your inbox