The Central Board of Secondary Education (CBSE) has increased the internal choice in Class 10 and Class 12 exam scheduled to be conducted in 2019. According to the board's website notification, this has been decided as per the feedback received from various stakeholders, members of the Committee of Courses and the subject experts.
"There is an increase in internal choice of approximately 33 percent in all the sections and for each type of question," says the circular on CBSE's official website.
- Hindi Course-A
- Hindi Course-B
- Social Science
- Elements of Business
- Elements of Book Keeping and Accountancy
- Home Science
- Carnatic Music Vocal
- Physical Education
- Business Studies
- English Core
- Hindi Core
- Hindi Elective
To check the full list of the subjects with the more internal choice for Class 10 or Class 12, http://cbseacademic.nic.in/web_material/Notifications/2018/33_Notification_2018.pdf
HOW TO CHECK THE LIST?
- Log on to CBSE's website, www.cbse.nic.in
- Go to 'Examinations' tab on the homepage and click on Curriculum/Syllabus
- Find and click on the link which says, 'Notification: Sample Question Papers and Marking Scheme for Board Examination-2019 | Class X | Class XII'
- You will be directed to a document
- Check the list of subjects
Subscribe to CBSE News - CBSE Headlines | CBSE Results News | Updates on CBSE
Get the latest posts delivered right to your inbox