The Central Board of School Education (CBSE) will be declaring the results of Class 10 and 12 board exams soon and the result will be available on cbse.nic.in, cbseresults.nic.in and results.nic.in. There are multiple ways for students to check their results online, but Microsoft’s SMS Organizer app lets you to do it without the need for Internet connectivity.
This SMS Organizer is available on Google Play Store for the Android users. This feature stems from Microsoft’s partnership with the CBSE since 2016 to declare results on bing. The company has now extended the partnership to SMS Organizer users. To bring students out of their misery, on the day of result, where students normally would have to head to the official website to check their result, with poor Internet connectivity or overloaded servers increasing the suspense Microsoft's SMS Organiser app has started taking pre-registrations for CBSE results. With the results day closing in, this nifty feature will prove to be useful to all those students who are waiting in anticipation.
Here are the steps to check the CBSE Class 10 and 12 results offline.
- The first important step is to download the SMS Organizer app from Google Play Store. The app sized 4.4 MB, is compatible with Android 4.1 Jelly Bean and above. Students will get a notification pop-up of CBSE exam results on the app as soon as the results are announced.
- Tap on the notification and enter your details – your roll number, school code and date of birth. On the day of the result, just tap on the same notification and your score sheet will be displayed.
- The scorecard will show all marks secured in all subjects, both in theory and practical along with the grades.
- As the SMS Organizer app works offline, the scorecard will be sent via SMS to the students without internet connectivity.
- You can also download the score card
Get Latest Educational Updates and Offers from CBSE News.
Microsoft SMS Organizer is an India-only app, and was launched in February 2018. As the name suggests, the app organises the messages into different categories such as promotional, personal, archived as well as blocked. The app also has a reminders section where you can add a reminder wherein you'll also see bill reminders scraped from your SMS. You'll see your different accounts so you can check your bank balance or wallet balance as well, again, taken from your inbox. SMS Organizer comes with the features like ‘Smart Reminders’ and it gives automatic reminders for the flights, buses and bill payments.
Subscribe to CBSE News - CBSE Headlines | CBSE Results News | Updates on CBSE
Get the latest posts delivered right to your inbox